Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Financial Management, Credit and Banking
- 2007-2011 - Novosibirsk State University, Economics Department. Major: Mathematical methods in economics.
- Calculus I-IV, Linear Algebra, Mathematical Analysis, Probability Theory, Mathematical Statistics, Game theory.
- Econometrics (regression analysis, time-series analysis, econometric methods for panel data etc.), Mathematical Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics.
- Credit and Banking, Accounting, Enterprise Economics, Financial Management, Management of Operations and Product Development.
- Labor Economics, Industrial Organization, Public Economics.
I can as well tutor any K-12 school math and economics classes.
Individual tutoring in different areas of economics and mathematics.
Sports: Basketball, tennis, squash, chess and bridge.
Economics: Econometrics, behavioral economics, bounded rationality, irrational expectations, adaptive learning.